DASD COVID-19 Tracker
- A COVID+ case that is part of the 5-day look back period for a school building includes any individual (students or staff) with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 who was physically present in the school setting while infectious, including but not limited to: instruction, work, sports, or extracurricular activities.
- A temporary closure can happen with minimal notice. We stress that families have a plan in place for students if a parent/guardian is unable to be at home and a school is only able to provide full virtual instruction.
- A temporary closure means that all students in that building will transition from virtual/in-person instruction to full virtual instruction.
- The temporary closure threshold range is based on the size of the school as indicated by the number of students/staff in the school building (Slide #26).
- A closure may be 1-14 days in length, depending upon the building and the number of reportable cases. If case investigations, contact tracing, and cleaning and disinfecting can be accomplished in a faster time frame, the length of closure time may be shortened. This will be determined in consultation with the PA Department of Health.
December 22, 2022
October 21, 2022
September 30, 2022
September 23, 2022
September 21, 2021
September 2, 2021
August 31, 2021
February 4, 2021