Safe2Say Something Anonymous Hotline
Safe2Say Something is a youth violence prevention program from Sandy Hook Promise – a national violence prevention organization. Safe2Say Something Anonymous Reporting System allows youth and adults to submit secure & anonymous safety concerns to help identify and intervene upon at-risk individuals BEFORE they hurt themselves or others. The system enables school administrators and law enforcement to create effective interventions and to help prevent violence, suicide, bullying, self-harm and other forms of threatening behavior.
With our Anonymous Reporting System, it’s easy and completely confidential to report safety concerns to help prevent violence and tragedies.
How Does It Work
- » Submit an anonymous tip 24/7 through the website, app or by phone.
- » Receive a Report ID and Password if you would like to follow-up on your report.
- » Crisis center reviews, assesses and processes all submissions.
- » Crisis center sends all submissions to law enforcement and/or school administration for intervention.
- » If needed, crisis center may contact you anonymously through the app or by case number follow-up.
- » Crisis center posts status of submission with case number as case progresses and closes.