Welcome from Mrs. Rippole
Education: The Pennyslvania State University - Agricultural and Extension Education
Enter your text here...
Agricultural and Horticulture Department
- Instruction for Grades 9-12
- Courses Taught: Vet Science, Equine Science, Food Science, Landscape and Turfgrass Science, Greenhouse Production, CASE Natural Resource and Ecology, CASE Plant Science, Floral Design
- CASE (Curriculum for Agricultural Science Education) Curriculum https://www.case4learning.org/
- Originally from Allegheny County. Experience in Horticulture and Plant Science.
- Student taught at Fort Cherry High School with H.G. Parkinson FFA Chapter
- Started teaching at Derry Area High School during the 2015-2016 school year.