Account Balance and Collection Procedures

Positive balances for underclassmen will automatically carry over to the subsequent school year.  Refunds from student meal accounts are granted when a student graduates, leaves the district, or special circumstance necessitates the refund.  In these cases, the parent/guardian must complete a Lunch Refund Form.  The form must be signed and dated and sent to the Derry Area Food Services Office.  The form can be provided to the Food Service Office using the following methods:

  • Mail the form: Derry Area Food Service 982 N. Chestnut St. Derry, PA 15627 Attn. Tesa Hauser, Director of Food Service 
  • Email the form to the Food Service Office at [email protected]
  • Bring the form to the Food Service Office